Social Icons

Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

The Event

There is a great song by the singer Phil Collins; the song is, “In the air tonight.”  The lyrics are strangely eerie of what is taking place right now in the world.  It states;

“I can feel it coming I the air tonight, oh Lord,
And I’ve been waiting for this moment for all my life,
Can you feel it coming in the air tonight?”

Can you feel what is in the air in this country? The tension? The apprehension? The Fear?

It is as if everyone knows that something is coming, something big, dark and sinister.  No I’m not talking about the whole Mayan calendar thing. That has already been debunked and proved wrong, and besides scripture has already proved that to be incorrect, and we will not know the time and the date of Christ’s choosing to return.

What I’m talking about is different; it is an underlying sickening feeling that something isn’t right, and it has not been right for a while.  It is this feeling that drives people to become “awakened” and to change their world to prepare for what is to come. 

They are getting ready for what I will hereby call the “event” going forward.  Some people are more sensitive than others to the change, it is written in Acts 2:17 that:

“In the last days,' God says, 'I will pour out my Spirit upon all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy. Your young men will see visions, and your old men will dream dreams.”

This scripture is echoed in Joel 2:28 when he foresaw what God had planned for the future.  This “gift” has caused people to be ridiculed and persecuted through the centuries but we as believers cannot ignore those with the spiritual gift any longer.  God is using them as modern day prophets to warn us that the “event” is coming and we need to listen and prepare!

Let me be perfectly clear what "The Event" is;

The Event is man made, not the end of the world. It is not Christ coming back. It is our own doing.

It is a combination of economic, environmental, and political events. Imagine the "perfect storm" of events that could and will collapse our monetary systems, implode our political system and destroy much needed portions of our environment.
 
The “Event” is coming and there is nothing that you and I can do or say to stop it.

We have to survive it, this blog is dedicated to those who are awake and want to wake up others to the reality of what's really going to happen. 

1 comments:

  1. So! I see I'm not alone in thinking on and investigating this.

    ReplyDelete