Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Law of Diminishing Return…


 “Those in possession of absolute power can not only prophesy and make their prophecies come true, but they can also lie and make their lies come true.”
-          Eric Hoffer (American Writer 1902 – 1983)

Some times as I write to you it can be extremely overwhelming to understand how, or even what to write about.  This is just so much truth to spread, just picking one item just sometimes make me feel very inadequate.

I want to wake you up.  I need to wake you up.  You have to wake up.  I cannot stop.  People’s lives are at stake. "The Event" will change all of humanity!

Today I am going to focus around the subject of lies.   

Because now I’m sick of being lied too!  You should be too!

Lies are as old as Human history.  It all started in the garden, when the serpent (Satan) came to temp Eve and convinced her to eat the fruit of the tree. He lied to her and she lied to Adam. Lies are as old as time, and no matter how young you are … you lie.  My own kids do it to me. 

I’ll ask… “who made this mess?”… So what is their default answer…? “Not me!”… that is a simple lie.

It is the sin nature at work.  I'm guilty of it too!

Onto the lies…

Let’s start with this little gem today.  Take a peek at this photo… we all in this nation know who this guy is!  Or do we?   

On the 20th of this month I wrote an article titled, “The Ends Do Not Justify the Means”.  This article was centered on the subject of false flags and how they are used every day to steer the agenda of those who are in complete power.  I’m going to briefly revisit this. 

Take a good hard look at that photo again. Is that really James Holmes?  The eyes are different, the nose is different, and the mouth shape doesn’t work.  Sure the ears are close but with that mop of funny clown hair this person is wearing covers up a majority of them. 

I said it last week and I’ll say it again… I believe that this was a false flag and a lie in an attempt to steer more people toward the subject of gun control and support the position of the President signing the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty this Friday. 

Lies… they are used against us every day.

Why? 

Why does our Government, the Media and those in positions of power feel that they need to lie!  It is aggravating!  It is maddening!

They lie to protect their power, but the worst part it is going to cause them to lose their power! Such skewed logic! A toilet can only take so much crap before it can’t flush any more!

Yes… I just used a poop analogy. Have a good laugh and let’s move onto this next lie…


Yes…  CNN just blamed it on you that the economy is in the dumper.

Read this article.

Now tell me.  How are you, Middle America to blame for what is going on in the economy?  If I remember correctly, it was “your/my” job that got lost, it was “your/my” utility payment that went up, it was “your/my” child’s college tuition that went up in price, it was “your/my” interest rate that was jacked up on the credit card. It was “your/my” grocery bill that went up!

“We the People” were not the ones that agreed to the bailout of major banks.  “We the People” were not the ones who agreed to bail out the auto industry.  “We the People” were not the one who agreed to bail out Fanny May and Freddy Mac.   “We the People” didn’t give them the ok to have a blank check that put us close to $16 Trillion dollars in the hole!

So we are to blame?

No… I don't think so!  That is a bold faced arrogant lie to spin the truth away from the reality that it is “Their” fault and we are going to be the ones who have to clean up the mess when “The Event” takes place.  

Where is their logic in this?  Of course GDP is going to be down since there isn’t any one spending any money!  Everyone is busy trying to pay their bills they have!  “Disposable Income” is gone!  It left when the job market laid off millions of Americans.  People have burned through their savings just to pay for everyday things!

Wow, they massively disconnected!

The bad economy even affects me!  I took a 60% pay cut when I lost my job in 2010!  I can’t go out tomorrow and buy a new car or a vacation or buy “un-necessary” items.  

Peoples disposable income is gone!

Economists don’t understand that. In fact, poverty has increased to almost one third of Americans! That is 93,477,575 people! 

We didn’t make this mess! 

The Government did.  They borrowed, and borrowed, and borrowed their way into this mess.  They won’t cut spending so they will have to keep borrowing, and someday soon, the credit will be gone.
There is only one solution to this massive problem, albeit a very unpleasant one. 


Now I am encouraged that they have taken a reasonable step today to try and audit the Federal Reserve with today’s house approval Ron Paul’s “Audit the Fed” Bill.  (H.R 459) It had some good bipartisan congressional support, but don’t put a lot of faith in it as it still has to pass the Senate and the President’s desk.  I hope and pray that the President chooses to do the right thing and sign the bill but I am not holding out hope.

But it will be too little too late….

So when the bill reaches the President’s desk, will he veto it and tell lies to the to prove to the American people that we are too stupid to run our country and that we don’t deserve to know the truth about what is really going on with the financial position of this country?

You see Ladies and Gentlemen, lies unfortunately are a very big part of human nature.  Lies have been told to us for thousands of centuries.  Every major event that took place in Human history was preceded by big lies.   
In the past I have addressed how we in America are like the last days of Rome, or Greece.

Do you think that Cesar would have told his People, “Hey … Romans… guess what ..?  Things are really bad and I know like three fourths of you are dying of syphilis and who knows what else… but everything is going to be all right!  The Empire is just fine!  We have plenty of money to support our operations and retirement of the troops!”

No way… he would have never said that…! The People would have torn the country apart… and eventually they did… But he kept lying to them to the bitter end!

Can you imagine if they told us the truth like this in America?  Can you imagine if the President went on TV today and said the Government was out of Money (which it is)? What would happen if he said that Social Security would not be paid?  That Medicare would not be paid?  That SSI would not be paid?

What do you think would happen?  Guess what…?  This is going to happen at some point!  But until then they will keep lying to us all and telling us that it will be ok.  That you and I will have jobs, and homes, and food and that the entitlements that 1 out of 8 Americans use will be there.

Here is the final "jewel" in the crown of stupidity today.  Take a peak at this article filed by the New York Times.  If you really read into it you will see that more lies are being told!  The Government is censoring the papers freedom of speech. Even one of the journalists say in the article; 

“It’s not something I’m particularly proud of because there’s a part of me that says, ‘Don’t do it, don’t agree to their terms,’ ” said Major Garrett, a correspondent for The National Journal. “There are times when this feels like I’m dealing with some of my editors. It’s like, ‘You just changed this because you could!’ ”

The Journalist even admits to censoring (lying).   It is everywhere... its thick as flies.

We need to change!  We need to be different!  We need to be honest!  There is a great verse in Proverbs that says "An honest answer is like a warm hug.." (Proverbs 24: 26-34),  Now... who doesn't like a warm hug?  Those are comforting... the truth is comforting.

Its time for you to be better, it is time for me to be better, its time for them to be better...! 

If you choose to be better, you will be more ready for "The Event" when it comes... 

Please strive to be better...

Until next time... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment